Visiting Hong Kong ?
Guided day tours are a very nice way to explore this unique and beautiful metropolis...
Gaia is a fantastic Italian restaurant with classic design that resembles Fellini's time Italy. The atmosphere is romantic and you can dine inside or alfresco...
Fabulous Italian cuisine that combines modern and traditional styles, well stocked bar and pleasant music that encourages you to stay long after you finished your dinner, have all contributed their share to the popularity of this restaurant.
- Carpaccio con Crutin al Tartufo Nero ,Croccante di Polenta e Farro (Beef carpaccio with aged black truffle cheese, rocket, Polenta and Parmigiano crisp),
- Insalata Piovra alla Griglia con Patate Schiacciate (Grilled Mediterranean octopus salad with oregano and Barolo wine vinegar dressing)
- Fegato d’Oca al Pepe e Moscato, Balsamico Bianco e Gelatina di Peperoncino (Sauteed gooseliver with Moscato wine, spicy chilli jelly and balsamic flakes)
- Pappardelle all’ ischitana con coniglio alla “Gaetano” (Homemade pasta tossed in a Sangiovese marinated rabbit stew-style ragout “in memory of my father Gaetano”)
- Risotto ai Sapori del Mare, Calamaretti, Alghe e Nero di Seppia (“Al dente” risotto with the flavours of the Mediterranean Sea).
- A variety of Roman-style super thin, crispy pizzas
- Costolone di Manzo Arrosto con Sali di Trapani (Roasted jumbo Australia beef chop with Sicily salt, 1kg for 2 people sharing)
Prices are slightly on the high side, but the dining experience is hands down superb
Open daily, from 12 noon till 12 midnight.
The Piazza, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Rd. Ph: 2167 8200